If one of your friends is soon to be a mum, your thoughts will soon turn to the gift, and while there are many baby items that mum would like, there are some very special gifts that are unique and are not commonly seen. Online solutions make it very easy to shop for baby gifts, and with that in mind, here are a few unique baby gifts that are bound to please.
- Moses Basket – A unique hand woven natural Moses basket is an ideal gift, and something that mum will love, as it allows her to keep baby nearby wherever she happens to be. Hand crafted from Maize, this eco-friendly baby bed is so versatile, and it is both light and strong, and with stunning designs, the basket has a high level of visual appeal. The Moses basket comes with a removable foam mattress that is fully washable, plus it can be easily stored, as there is no hard frame.
- Natural Swaddles – Made from fine muslin cotton, there is a range of earthy colours and designs that are ideal for a newborn baby. Keeping the newborn baby protected from the environment is important, and muslin cotton is eco-friendly and can breathe, keeping baby comfortable, while protecting hands and feet. A newborn baby wrapped in a swaddle will feel similar to being in the womb, as they are wrapped in a protective barrier, and this helps the baby to relax.
- Wooden Folding Stand – While a Moses Basket can be placed on a table, bed, or even the floor, if you have a foldable wooden stand, you can park junior anywhere in the home. This is ideal for the mum who wants to get on with the housework, as the baby can accompany mum into the various rooms.
- Bottles & Bibs – Always very handy, a set of feeding bottles and bibs will always be warmly received, and with a twin pack, you can have an outing prepared. The bottles can be used for breast or powdered milk, and with matching bibs, milk time will be a clean affair.
- Set of Assorted Jump Suits – For the first 6 months of a baby’s life, jump suits are ideal, as they protect the feet and hands, while allowing baby freedom of movement. They come in traditional pink, blue, or gender neutral shades, and as one size fits all, you can really go wrong when you order a set of baby jumpsuits.
- Bath Time Hamper – Packed with essential bath time items, you really can’t go wrong if you buy a baby bath time hamper or basket. Mild soaps, shampoo and skin creams, along with soft linen towels that will protect baby after a refreshing bath.
There are many items that you could buy for mum and her newborn baby, and with online suppliers, you won’t have to waste valuable time driving around looking for the ideal gift. Search online and when you find what you’re looking for, head to checkout and a secure online payment will see the gift dispatched to the recipient’s home address.